Author's Publication Guidelines
SCVJ accepts research and review manuscripts in Science, Computing and other related technologies. For more details on subjects, Authors can refer Publication Topic section.
SCVJ Journal Paper Format
Our manuscript submission format is double column Microsoft
office Word file (.docx or .doc) with maximum of 12 pages per publication fees.
Note that each extra page (double column) will cost additional 20% of the publcation fee.
Please, find the download link for our Journal Paper Format (Template).
Submission By E-Mail
- The Subject of email Should be: Manuscript Issue No (Example:- June 2019 Issue) "Paper Title".
- The Cover letter should be undersigned by all the authors(optional).
- The Manuscript should be sent in .doc / .docx format.
- The research area should be included in the Manuscript in order to fasten the review process.
Special Notes for All Authors
- All manuscripts are accepted on the bases that they have not been previously accepted for publication or published by another journal.
- The author should obtain the necessary copyright release and submit it along with the manuscript, if copyrighted document is used.
- All papers used in the research should be properly acknowledged and refereed.
- The review process is double-blind; that is, the reviewer does not know who the manuscript author(s) is and the author(s) does not know who has reviewed the manuscript.
- All papers of the journal are peer reviewed by three independent reviewers. Acceptance is granted when two reviewer's recommendations are positive.