Authors Publication Ethics
SCVJ accepts research and review manuscripts in Science, Computing and other related technologies. The publication ethics for SCVJ to ensure proper submission, acceptance and publication of research papers are stipulated below:
Special Ethics for Authors
- publication is permitted by all authors and after accepted for publication it will not be submitted for publication anywhere else, in English or in any other language, without the written approval of the copyright holder.
- It is compulsory for the authors to ensure that no material submitted as part of a manuscript infringes existing copyrights or the rights of a third party.
- The author(s) should be the sole author(s) of the article and should have full authority to enter into the agreement and in granting rights (if any) to Science view journal, which are not in breach of any other obligation.
- The author(s) should ensure the integrity of the paper and related works. Authors should mandatorily ensure that submission of the manuscript to Science View Journal would result in no breach of contract or of confidence or of commitment given to secrecy.
- The language in submitted articles must be clear, correct, and unambiguous. It is author's responsibility to improve the English quality (if required) by any other third party service.
- The research must meet all applicable standards for the ethics of experimentation and research integrity.
Let Your Research and Ideas Count!
Do not miss out in this dynamic world of exciting scientific researches, innovations and discoveries.